The Services are not intended for use by anyone under the age of 13, or any other person that is a minor under applicable law. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST AGE 13 TO ACCESS AND USE THE SERVICES. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you may only use the Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms. Any person who provides information to us through registration or in any other manner on the Site represents to SIPPY that they are 18 years of age or older or have the permission of their parents or guardians to use the Services. If we learn that a child under 18 has submitted personal information to us without their parents or guardians’ permission to use the Services, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
SIPPY uses Personal Data for several general purposes:
- to provide you with service, information, and news,
- to support the services offered on the App or the Site,
- to contact you for feedback about our services,
- to conduct research about SIPPY customer base or services,
- to fulfill your reservation and purchase requests,
- to process your payments including credit checks and collection,
- to notify you of technical updates or changes in policy, or
- to contact you for our own marketing and promotional purposes, except where you have indicated that you do not wish to receive this information.
- We may use information that is not Personal Data such as demographic data to analyze and develop our marketing strategy and further improve the Site and our services.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your Personal Data to other companies or people under any of the following circumstances:
- to any Coffee Shop, or other service provider for each Subscription that you sign up for on the App to fulfill your order.
- to the Coffee Shop which you attend through the App for marketing purposes. A core part of SIPPY service is enabling new experiences for its members through its Coffee Shops, as such our Coffee Shop partners are critical to our ability to serve our members. Our relationship relies on us being able to share our members' information with our partners so that our business partners can develop and serve their own customers beyond our users attending their Coffee Shops through the SIPPY platform; this allows SIPPY to offer its members the chance to experience new opportunities and a more fully enriched lifestyle. And of course we respect your decision to manage your communications and you can change your preferences at any time through your account settings or by contacting us by email at email@example.com
- if sharing the information is reasonably necessary to provide a service that you have requested.
- to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information we think you would like to hear about from us where you have given consent for the appropriate type of communication.
- to keep you up to date on special offers, or other information from our business partners where you have given consent for the appropriate type of communication.
- if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, in connection with litigation, to prevent a crime, or to protect personal safety, the public, or the Site.
- in connection with a sale or merger with another entity or if SIPPY should ever file for bankruptcy or have its assets sold to another entity.
- other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- SIPPY may also share information which does not amount to Personal Data with third parties (e.g. aggregate or demographic data).
You may correct, amend, or delete your Personal Data by editing your profile on the Site or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have a right to access a copy of the Personal Data held about you. Any request may be subject to a fee of AED 50 to meet our costs in providing you with your Personal Data.
We are committed to protecting Personal Data from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unauthorized access, and destruction. SIPPY takes reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of Personal Data. We protect the security of your Personal Data during transmission to us by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
THIRD PARTY SITES; APPLICATIONS
Portions of the Services (including, without limitation, advertisements) may involve linking to or using web sites or applications belonging to third parties. The Services may also provide you with links to access the sites of third party vendors or retailers. We have no control over third-party sites or applications, and all use of third-party sites or applications is at your own risk. Additionally, SIPPY cannot accept responsibility for any payments processed or submitted through such third party sites or applications, or for the privacy policies of any such sites. SIPPY is not responsible for content available by means of such sites or applications. SIPPY does not endorse any products offered by third parties and we urge our users to exercise caution in using third-party sites or applications.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve retargeting advertisements on our behalf. These companies may use a cookie or an action tag, also known as a Web Beacon or a 1 pixel .gif file, to tailor the advertisements you see on this Website and other sites, to track your response to their advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of their advertising or to award incentives or points to their members who respond to their advertisements. The cookies, action tags or similar files do not contain any Personal Information.
You can change your cookie settings to accept or not accept cookies in your browser settings.
UPDATING, REVIEWING, OR CORRECTING INFORMATION
You may update, review or correct the Personal Information on the App, Site or Services, at any time e-mailing us at email@example.com.
OTHER USES OR TRANSFERS OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity, behavior or digital content of any user suspected to have engaged in illegal or infringing behavior.
In providing the Services, we may use subcontractors that are located in countries other than your own, and send them information we receive. All our subcontractors will be subject to non-disclosure and non-use obligations. Nevertheless, the level of protection for personal and other information varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Protections in jurisdictions in which we operate may not be as extensive as your country of residence or business.
We may transfer our databases containing your Personal Information if we sell our business or part of it.
Sippy Me FZ-LLC
In5 Tech Building
Knowledge Village, Dubai Internet City